i’ve been wanting to do one of these for a long long time as a thank you to my followers because ya’ll are so lovely and i love you all sooooooo here it is!
there will be TWO winners who will be able to choose ANY BOOK/S they want, as long as the total cost amounts to $25 or less. once again, for the sake of clarity, two winners, each gets to choose something that costs no more than $25 e.g. one hardcover or two paperbacks
i might make it four winners depending on my financial situation after i pay my tuition
so these are the rules / guidelines / things to know:
- you must be following me
- reblog this post however much times you want I guess just try not to be annoying with it
- likes don’t count sorry (you can like the post for bookmark purposes but otherwise, likes don’t count)
- this giveaway is open internationally (as long as the book depository ships to your country)
- you must be willing to give me your address so you can get the book
- winners will be chosen using a random generator
- your ask box must be open, if it’s not then i’ll be picking another winner
- if the winner/s doesn’t/don’t respond within 24 hours I’ll be choosing someone else
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS ALLOWED AT ALL
- giveaway ends on august 29th
- any questions, just ask me here
Book Photo Challenge hosted by : Books & Cupcakes
If you have any questions about the challenge please check the FAQ! Thank you and happy reading!!
xoxo Jessica from Books and Cupcakes
Whooop! My Birthday’s Words on a page!
Ok but Sarah J Maas and Gayle Forman have officially been added to the Texas Teen Book Festival author list. (Cries because)
i have powerful thighs and a good heart
I’m so in love with these giant moths! I’d love to just perch one on my bed among the pillows, or hang a couple on a wall. Made by Yumi Okita, you can purchase them on Etsy.
via This is Colossal
Yaaas Parasol Protectorate is soooo addicting. Good thing they bought the boxset.
July book haul so far. I promised myself no more books after this. Of course, I bought one more. BUT THAT’S IT!
I DIDN’T KNOW I COULD LOVE HIM MORE.
We’re the generation of women who will teach their sons to act respectfully instead of teaching our daughters to beware
This is everything I stand for.
Sophie Turner portrait session at San Diego Comic-Con (2014)
can u keep it down i am trying 2 reed
Book & Cupcakes | July Book Photo Challenge | Day 18: collector edition 📚
I can’t decide who’s more adorable.